Saturday 28 January 2012

All i wish

I wish to be my dad's little girl again, just a little child once again of having no worries, no responsibilities, no memories of bad things in the past , no pain, no dear ones i had lost, no broken dreams, no tears spilled without any reasons, no hurt feelings and no disappointments, No expectations to fulfill.


I wish to feel free and just be me..i want to be loved and taken care of with no burdens on my shoulders,
Let me have a chance of making myself again, in the shadow of tenderness and love of my parents.


For some reasons i just want to let go, i want to be a child again where the world was only as big as my house and people were just the count of the members in my family.

There is no more within me. I wish to be a little baby again..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment